Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Version:||32bit 64bit||Language:||No Language Limitation|
|Packaging Details:||Retail Package||Warranty:||Lifetime Warranty|
Main article: Microsoft Office 365
The Office 365 subscription services, which were previously aimed towards business and enterprise users, were expanded for Office 2016 to include new plans aimed at home use. The subscriptions allow use of the Office 2016 applications by multiple users using a software as a service model. Different plans are available for Office 365, some of which also include value-added services, such as 1 TB of OneDrive storage and 60 Skype minutes per month on the Home Premium plan.
The user interface design of Office 2016 is relatively unchanged from its predecessor, Office 2013. It retains the flat design that was introduced along withMicrosoft design language, albeit a few modifications to the layout are made, in order to conform with the design of Microsoft Office Mobile.Office 2016 has three themes. The default theme, known as "colorful", features a solid colour on the top band of the ribbon, corresponding to the colour of the Office app being used, for example, a solid dark blue is featured prominently in Microsoft Word. The theme had been described as useful in making the tab headings more distinct. In addition, both the "white" and "dark grey" themes from Office 2013 are available as well, though, no new backgrounds have been added, nor existing backgrounds removed
Our product original Microsoft Office professional 2013 is the essential software suite for managing small businesses and working from home. Enhanced tools and features help you run your business, connect with customers, and organize your household more efficiently. Office professional 2013 features new photo, video, and text effects for creating standout documents and presentations. New communication tools in Outlook 2013 help you stay in touch and organized. Office 2013 makes it easier than ever for you to manage things in the office, at home, or in between.
The newest from Office.
Office Professional 2013 is designed to help you create and communicate faster with new, time-saving features and a clean, modern look. Plus, you can save your documents in the cloud on SkyDrive and access them virtually anywhere.
The latest versions of all our best-in-class applications for use on 1 PC.
What it includes:
- Version of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, Outlook, Access and Publisher.
- Office on one PC for business use.
- One-off purchase for the life of your PC; non-transferable.
- 7 GB of online storage in SkyDrive.
- Free Office Web Apps for accessing, editing and sharing documents.
- An improved user interface optimised for a keyboard, pen or touchscreen.
Work through your to-do list faster.
- Experience Office at its best on Windows 8 devices, with an improved user interface optimised for touch, pen and keyboard.
- An improved look and feel reduces distractions for a better reading experience.
- The new Start screen gives you a selection of recent documents and templates to get going quickly.
Simplify how you communicate.
- Get all the latest email, scheduling and task tools in Outlook.
- See your Outlook schedule, an appointment or details about a contact without changing screens.
- Create more visually compelling presentations with widescreen themes in PowerPoint.
- Use OneNote to capture and share notes, pictures, web pages, voice memos and more.
Take advantage of smarter applications.
- Build a database fast to organise data, accessible anywhere online with Access.
- Make your own professional marketing materials using simple – but sharp – tools in Publisher.
- Recommended Charts helps you visualise data quickly and effectively in Excel.
- Add pictures, videos or online media to your Word documents with a simple drag and drop.
- Computer and Processor 1 GHz or faster x86 or 64-bit processor with SSE2 instruction set
|- Memory 1 GB RAM (32-bit); 2 GB RAM (64-bit)|
- Hard Disk 3.0 GB available disk space
|- Display 1366 x 768 resolution|
|- Operating System Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows Server 2008 R2 or Windows Server 2012 with .Net 3.5 or later|
|- Graphics Graphics hardware acceleration requires a DirectX10 graphics card